Image to Text (OCR Scanner) Version 1.33 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW RELEASE Image to Text (OCR Scanner) Version 1.33 Release

Click image for larger version  Name:	icon.png Views:	2 Size:	51.7 KB ID:	97

We are very excited to introduce the new release of Image To Text OCR Scanner Android app version 1.33. This feature includes many new features, bug fixes, and improvements.

Here is a summary of this release and what it includes:
    • PDF Support: Now you can extract text from PDF files. At the moment, this feature can scan only the last page of the multi-page PDF file. (Premium users)
    • Reward System: You can now earn free daily scans by watching videos. Simply go to Settings then click the "reset button" and choose how you want to reset or earn scans. (Free users)
    • User interface and experience improvements: With the release of new phones in the market, like Samsung S8, Samsung Note 8 and Essential Phone, most of them reduced the body to screen ratio. We had to dig in and make some improvements to the design so the app would work with these new phones smoothly.
    • Google Talkback improvements: We brought the old Action bar at the top to be compatible to Google Talkback. However, you need to activate this by going to Settings then choose your preference from the option where it says "choose your preferred control buttons and action bar". You have 2 options, the Default View and the Google TalkBack Support.
    If you like the app, please support us by leaving a comment and rate the app in Google Play: Click here to go to Image To Text OCR Scanner

Please report any bugs or issue by contacting us directly HERE.
    Absolutely no private messages for support purposes. Please use our support page HERE.

The Reward System

As of version 1.33, you can watch ads to earn scans. Now, you have two options. You can either watch an ad to gain one scan or pay to have your daily count reset to zero.

How does it work?

If you consumed your daily scans, just go to the Settings page then click on reset count. This will show a dialog asking you if you want to pay or watch an ad. If you choose to pay, the Google Pay with pop up and ask you for the payment method. This will reset the entire scan count to zero. If you choose to watch an ad, an advertisement will show. You need to watch the entire video to be able to gain scans. Ater watching the entire video, one scan will be added to your daily scans.

The reset button will not be visible if your daily count is at zero
    Absolutely no private messages for support purposes. Please use our support page HERE.

Comment

Scanning PDF files

As of version 1.33, the app will be able to scan PDF files. This is the initial release. Please report any bugs using the contact us form.

Please note the following:
      • This feature is only available to premium users.
      • At the moment, the app will scan only the first page in a multiple page PDF file.
      • This is the initial release of the PDF feature. Please report bugs.

Comment

More than a year has been passed and this feature is still for premium users only I understand the matter clearly yet I hope the other users will be able to try it as a one-time trial at least, I just want to see what is it look alike. Because to me, it comes in mind something like this here https://form-cd-401s.pdffiller.com/ and it's also a pid thing yet it has a free trial. I do hope this feature will appear close to the 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by vicWeller View Post
          More than a year has been passed and this feature is still for premium users only I understand the matter clearly yet I hope the other users will be able to try it as a one-time trial at least, I just want to see what is it look alike. Because to me, it comes in mind something like this here https://form-cd-401s.pdffiller.com/ and it's also a pid thing yet it has a free trial. I do hope this feature will appear close to the 1.6
          Thank you for your interest. You can enjoy our all premium features free of charge for 7 days. Just click on become a member in the app.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X